Saturday, January 3, 2009

boob videos











bouncing boob videos . Vip Pics and Video . movie discussion vip t and a play. inthevip - girl jenaveve halloween hoochies movie discussion vip Vip Pics and Video . inthevip - girl satine.

Why are people such pansies?

I was reading this question:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvdMYP6zpIs50PFsmKkiM8_07BR.;_ylv=3?qid=20081226211302AAQDqcF
And so many people said it was!
GAH. Why?
Even in my Comics class, people were offended by our reading material (American Virgin) because it showed some boobs.
To give some background, the character traveled a lot.
Once to Africa, where the culture is obviously very different, where women walked around topless; to Italy, on a nude beach (which is common); to Japan, where he visited a festival that celebrated fertility (there was a penis statue. Responses were as follows: ZOMGAH! LOL!)
Many people believe that we live in a very sexually-open culture, but I don't think that's the truth; our culture is about objectifying women (and men!) in music videos and magazines, whereas other cultures are simply celebrating the human form in its "purest" state.
So, why, I ask you, is answering the door without a shirt on "rude"?
Why is a woman without her shirt on "crazy"?
I'm asking for their opinion, moron.
...I see that all the answers I receive are extremely intelligent.
I think I may post elsewhere. :3
*laughs* Alright, hunney.
My apologies.
Let's keep our claws in tonight, shall we?
Ah, I forgot to answer your question.
I wasn't calling everyone a pansy, I was simply curious as to why everyone felt that way.
Yep. x]
You're really adorable.
Can I have your number?
xxx000au; Just to clarify, are you saying that a topless woman is offensive, but a shirtless man is not?

Resident Evil Hentai

No comments: